Saturday, June 27, 2009

fantasmic was fantastic

fantasmic was tons of fun to watch. the second day we came we set out our blanket early and had front row seats. when it was over my kids wanted more. even tessa was drawn into its magic. again, these videos are dedicated to my little nephew brady...we wish you could be there with us buddy. the one with the kids talking is dark but you get the gist of it.





i have one more video of fantasia that i cannot get to upload...i tried allllll night long molly and the rest of my family who was waiting. i could not get stinkin you tube to work for me. but, enjoy the two that i did get up. love, the rufs

1 comment:

nicole said...

This is your mother. I taught you well. Go to Disneyland and the beach and your life is complete. So happy you enjoyed your home away from home.Now here comes the real heat of Utah. I got two pools here comes the real sun.

wishing on the moon