Monday, November 22, 2010

it snowed

on the brighter side...it is time for cheesy holiday tv movies. now is the time i love my Hallmark, Lifetime, ABC Family channels. and i swear that they all have the same soundtrack. it's crazy.

the kids are out of school ALL WEEK LONG. i have bribed them that they get to see a movie (tangled) and sleep over at grandma and grandpa's if they are good. sadly, this does not work on the 3 year old.

and on my last note, i informed my husband that i want my obituary to read this, "marci died of cramps that were so painful, they killed her. and she had a MALE OB that never ever understood her pain." you guessed it, it is that time of the month and i am not too happy.

have a glorious MONDAY everyone!

2 comments:

lookbothways said...

Oh but you forgot to see your mother does.

MollyEmma said...

I started today...although being on bc allows me to know when I will feel the pains...

wishing on the moon