Tuesday, March 13, 2012

late nights

so have you guys heard of the book called The Hunger Games? i just started reading it and can't seem to put it down. Brenton had made a deal with me...he gets to read it when i am done, so everyday he asks me what chapter am i on? he is actually reading one of his own "brand spanking new" books and is competing with me on the "chapters" and who is quicker. he is. always. the boy loves to read. i love that he loves to read. anyways, i am so enthralled that i think i may finish it before we go see the movie. for those of you following "my story", my labs all came back normal. so now i can't blame whatever lab work tests call for, for my "crazy". it truly is the chemicals in my brain...or something. medication is seeming to balance it out for me. it is now almost midnight and my eyes are droopy from reading. i have to get one more chapter in...

1 comment:

LP said...

loved the book! first one was definitely my favorite. we need to all go see it together;)

wishing on the moon