Monday, June 16, 2008

st george vacation

we just went on a trip to st george where the heat is so much better than here in slc (yuck)! it was my whole family and it was very fun. alot of swimming and eating and laying around doing whatever. here are some fun pictures.


this is a picture of molly(my sister) and kylee playing cards, so sweet of molly to do this for her niece

brenton and brady(my nephew) ready for bed and acting like action heroes. brady was brenton's little shadow the entire trip.

the baby girls in the kiddie pool with nicole(my sister) and grandpa


saylee(my niece who is 6 months older than tessa) and tessa in the exact same suit that nic and i did not plan!!!



tessa in the pool with her grandpa

brenton and kylee made sure that grandpa was keeping on enought sunscreen (just wish i had done the same for brenton, poor kid)



this is what sun and swimming will do to a kid at the end of the day

brenton going down the slide



brady stating his own personal quote "i don't want to"



it is finally hot here in stinky utah!! and my little girls face says it all "bout time!" it is really late now and i should be sleeping but i am not because i was determined to put something on my blog. kylee has her dance recital this week so pictures will be up soon on that. sending my love out to all of those who prefer heat over the cold, marci
















6 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Cute pics! I'm super excited you started a blog. Happy blogging!

Unknown said...

Horray for blogs! Thanks for sharing.

Gina Weibel said...

Next time be sure to send some love to those of us who love cold more than heat :) I'm happy you're blogging along.

lpettey said...

Good job on blogging. Loved the pics of st. george.

KYLe said...

What? no pictures of me... sad.

Ross and Aubrey said...

I'm loving your blog! Did you have so much fun in St. George? I love that house.
Cute kids!

wishing on the moon