Saturday, June 28, 2008

More Pictures From Kylee's Recital

Well hello to all who enjoy this blog. Not much has gone on but i do have these pictures to add of kylee with her family at the recital. I thought they were too cute to pass up. Enjoy!!!


This is a picture of Kylee and her Grandma Metcalf
A picture of kylee and her daddy

A picture of kylee and her mom and very tired baby sister Tessa This is a picture of Tessa in one of my favorite outfits, i threw
this in just for fun.


I recently came down with the flu and just want to say how grateful i am for the days that i feel well and can get up and do whatever i want to do. Being sick and having a sick family is complete misery to me so i just want to let everyone know i am so thankful for me and my families health. Count Your Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

wishing on the moon