Thursday, September 25, 2008

Music makes the people come together

I have been really busy this week trying to finish my mom's quilt for her birthday which was yesterday. I have it completed to the point of needing the binding to be done. So she received her quilt and then i had to take it back home to finish it. I think i have done pretty good considering it is my second attempt at doing a quilt all by myself. When i finish i might post a picture of it. So i have decided to talk about the music my kids love to sing to and the songs that they have memorized. If anyone knows me real well then you knwo how much i have always loved music and how much money i spend on music (and movies for that matter). So naturally my kids have developed a love for music too and will tell me what they want to listen to in the car. Here is a list of what they love and request and know by heart.
Last dollar fly away-Tim Mcgraw
SOS-Jo bros
All you need it love/ Hey jude-Beatles
Bleeding love-Leona Lewis
Paper planes-MIA
Lollipop-Mika
Anything from Disney Movies
Anything from the pirate movie
Cobrastyle-Teddybears
The way I are-timbaland
Veggietales
Taylor Swift
Song for the Dumped-Ben Folds Five
Save a horse ride a cowboy-Big and Rich
No Air-Jordin sparks
Forever-chris brown
popular-wicked
Mary poppins Broadway
Anything from Mama Mia
HSM 1 and 2
Jack Johnson
CHRISTMAS MUSIC

I have a confession to make. I listened to some christmas music today. I wasn't feeling super great and the weather getting cooler makes me sad and i have found that listening to christmas songs lifts me up a little bit. You can't help but feel a little better when you listen to just one christmas song. I challenge you to do that if you are feeling down, give it shot and then you can thank me later. Love to all those music consumers out there, marci

2 comments:

KYLe said...

I am addicted to purchasing music. I can't help it. I am also addicted to downloading free music. I figure it all evens out with the amount of money I spend on physical CDs. I also like to share music with those that share music with me, I like to see people get the same enjoyment out of song that I get out of a song... Some of my current faves are actually Country, which is funny:
Sugarland "All I Want To Do"
Keith Urban "Tu Compania"
Coldplay "Viva La Vida"
Brandy "Right Here (Departed)"
Britney Spears "Womanizer"... I haven't actually heard this whole track yet, but I already know I'll like it.

Lisa P. said...

Hey music lover! You need to have music on your blog. all your favs:)

wishing on the moon