Saturday, October 4, 2008

Seriously, so......confused????

okay so i am sure that everyone has heard of the blog seriously, so blessed. And, yes i know that it is all made up but i just don't get it. am i not mormon enough to get it? i don't know anyone who is like that. or, maybe i just don't associate with the mormons who are like that. because she comes across as a 15 year old who is pregnant. yes, i know she is trying to do an snl thing on mormons, right? it's just not that funny to me. if anything i get a headache trying to read just one of her blogs. although i will admit i did leave a comment to try and win something. anything for free stuff, right? kyle i want you to read this blog and tell me what you think. please anyone help me understand why this blog is so funny!!!!!! much love, marci

1 comment:

Ross and Aubrey said...

I like it, maybe because I know a girl who blogs exactly like it, but not for funny. She totally mispells words, always talking about fun trips and expensive trips that her husband surprises her with.
But I totally see your point, she is over the top.

wishing on the moon