Tuesday, May 26, 2009

circle of life

here are some photos from the memorial day party we had on saturday at my grandma metcalf's. or as i like to refer to it deja vu through my children.

kylee has informed me that she is going to be a hairstylist...she was lucky enough to get her (2nd cousin?) elise to let her style her hair.
this is where i used to play when i was younger



running around in grandmas garden and cement patch


doing whatever we liked

and little boys playing cowboys (i like to imagine that my father and his brothers did this also)

with the babies hanging out on the back door stoop.


THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

1 comment:

Jane said...

It was fun to see you and your family! Your kids are growing up!!! I love being at Grandmas and the memories and smells flood back. We should have taken a group photo by her garage. Remember that one?

wishing on the moon