Friday, May 1, 2009

night at the museum

i know that i already put some pictures up of when we went to the museum of natural history but, i can't help but show some more of them and that night.





tessa in the dino digging pit
ky comparing her foot to that of a dino's
brenton putting on his serious scientist face


my three whoodlums
poor brady, his mom always forgets the camera so i have to get a shot of him somewhere with his cousins
and now ky with her serious scientist face


we had a great time, i can remember when my mom used to take me there. i have good memories of going there with my cousins. and the dinosaur that you put money in its mouth to make it talk...it's still there...just like i remembered...and my kids found it to be just as fun to put the coins in its mouth to make it roar and talk!

No comments:

wishing on the moon