Thursday, July 23, 2009

goodbye...not for the faint of heart

Harpers Island


i will miss you terribly

you were my one and only horror/drama/suspense/thriller/and sometimes funny show that i absolutely ADORED!!
I now give you my two FAVORITE CHARACTERS DEATH SCENE. it is of cal and chloe (for those of you who loved the show as i did you will know who i am talking about). i was so sad to see them go and thought that their death scene was the most emotional and (i know i know somewhat gruesome but what chloe did was so loving that it got to me.) hmm i may end up buying the season on dvd.


2 comments:

valpal said...

That happened on the Last of the Mohicans. I loved it in that movie. Ronny and Michelle were telling me about this series. I need to watch it.

MollyEmma said...

I can't read this blog because I tivo'd all the episodes and have not watched them yet.

wishing on the moon