Monday, July 6, 2009

a little independence this year

i am giving you a break from vacation talk and will have the next two posts be about our 4th of july activities.
i let my children pick out their own clothes this year, they just had to be red white or blue. Ky picked out the dress and Bman picked out a red transformers optimus prime shirt.
a great family photo op!!

this year my sister (and i, i might add) are a little anti, considering the situation my dad has been put in due to our lovely american judicial system. i should have taken a picture of my grandmas face when she saw this instead of the jello (thanks molly for the wonderful laughs of the confederate jello flag).
getting ready to watch the family firework show (put on by kylee and brenton). sorry laura i know you will hate this picture.
sparkler in one hand and a lighter in the other...does it get any more 4th of july than that?
she had to wear some boy pj's for the fireworks cause her new tinkerbell nightgown would have caught fire.
the new pj top my mom got from us from disneyland...i made her wear it when her and the kids changed into pj's.
my new 4th of july croc flippers. yep neon orange and pink for me!!
tessa attempting to hold a sparkler...
i think she held it for like two seconds...look at my moms face...i love it!!
cheesin it up with daddy
the two sisters who were home...nic and scott's fam were out of town...we missed them alot!
more firework pictures to come tomorrow...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha... I don't hate that pic. Plus, that's what I get for sticking my bum out for all to see...

nicole said...

I got saylee the same 4th of July outfit that tessa is wearing. Ha ha ha we did it again.

wishing on the moon