Friday, March 26, 2010

i look like Marci's brother

is what my husband keeps saying to me. but, FIRST it was, "HOLY BOY HAIRCUT IN THE BACK!" and "YOU LOOK LIKE A BOY FROM BEHIND" then came "HELLO, MARCI'S BROTHER". to which i replied...

"wouldn't that make me KYLE??"

i think Logan did a Fabulous job. it is crazy how much goes into a haircut like this. i know you can't see the back, maybe i will have the husband take a picture from behind. now i just have to get my roots done (what hair i have left to color...she should charge me half now) and then some bikini waxage and i am ready to go!

a preview of Monday's post...it includes Brenton, Scouts, and Cars.

2 comments:

KYLe said...

wait, what?!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Love it!

And Logan, Logan? Like MY Logan? Holden's Logan? 110 lbs soaking wet Logan?

Just wondering. :)

You look great by the way.

wishing on the moon