Monday, March 8, 2010

my SUCK IT post

i know that some of you are probably expecting a post about Alice in Wonderland (which was wonderful) but, i have to deviate from that plan. why? WHY? because i won the OSCAR TROPHY! let me explain, we have been watching the Oscars together in my family for about 13 years. and when i say my family i mean extended close friends and family. we call it our OSCAR PARTY and this year we were all assigned a movie and we had to bring a treat and a silly gift to go along with the movie. for example i had my favorite INGLOURIOUS BASTARDS so i brought challah bread and little toy army guys. anyways, along with that we do our own votes on who we think will win what and the person who gets the most correct, wins the bloody trophy. i have NEVER WON THE TROPHY. yes, the person who actually sees the most movies for some reason cannot come up with the correct guesses to win that bloody trophy. so this year i just decided to follow what EW said and I WON! I WAS ABLE TO JUMP UP AND DOWN ON MY MOM'S COUCH AND YELL "SUCK IT!" it actually felt really good. and Linzi i just wanna say the i accept the award on your behalf because you have never won too. now Lisa if you would so kindly send me the pictures of me winning the award i will show them to the Internet on my site because i am not too shy to show everyone how CRAZY INSANE I AM!
PS when i walked in the door Walter looked at the trophy and said, "oh, did they finally feel sorry for you this year and take pity on you?" to which i replied, " are you kidding me? there is no pity! it is a fight to the death!"

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

That was a FUN night! great obscene pics on the way;) hehe...I'll try to email them tonight!

MollyEmma said...

That is my 2nd favorite picture of Christian Bale.

wishing on the moon