Friday, April 1, 2011

It is April first (just a friendly FYI)

Tessa has decided she no longer needs naps. She is three and a something, therefore she is now allowed to jump all over her mother during the time of napdom. During this transition, I am left with a shorter fuse and the extreme urge to yell STOP IT and SHUT UP. I know it is APRIL FOOLS DAY but, I am left without the will to care to come up with anything. Lucky you. NO JOKE FOR YOU. The stupid mother effing joke is on me. And for the cherry on top, she is going through the same sleep issues brenton did at this age. SUPER! All of you mothers out there who have these great, happy, wonderful, sleeping three year old angels CAN SUCK IT! what? I am totally happy today.

2 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Brenna stopped napping at 2 and I thought I was going to die!
So now I just tell her it's 'quiet time' and I lock her in her room :)

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Marcy - it's Shannan from the good 'ol days on Ensign Court. I love reading your blog - you have a great voice and make me laugh. Anyway, it's not as bad as having your children stop taking naps at 2 YEARS OLD!! Yes, they go to bed at 6 or 7, but it is a long effing day!

wishing on the moon