Thursday, April 5, 2012

an incident in the life of "me"

i was laying in my room while Kylee and Tessa were in the bathroom screaming at each other. no one was in danger. no one was dying. no one was hurt. they were just yelling for yellings sake. i hid under my covers to try and drown out the noise. Brenton had his TV on and so did Kylee (full blast). i couldn't drown it out. i couldn't drown out the noise that was slowly making me crazy. in a mad dash with my hair sticking out in a crazy lady way (it can do that now) i headed for the kitchen. i could remember a time when Walter had found a bowl that was on the verge of splitting. i thought to myself, i can fix that easy. so as i am rummaging through our breakables Walter asks what i am looking for. i tell him. oh i threw that away. crap. right then i notice a Christmas mug. THAT'LL DO. as  i tell him that i am going to chuck it from our deck to the cement pad on our lawn to let out some good ol' fashioned frustration ( and lets just admit it, i really really need that period to start yesterday). he says FINE . . . (JUST AS I AM CLOSING THE DOOR TO THE NOISE AND INTO THE SILENCE, IT FOLLOWS ME), YOU HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP!  this gives me a punch to the gut. if he had just said it after my freak out, i could've enjoyed it that much more. but no. i lost that. OH WELL. ADIOS MOTHERF......! and then i threw that cup down and then smashed some of the bigger pieces that didn't break. i then thought, i am gonna make Kylee sweep this up. she drove me to this insanity. i made my way back through the door. as i opened it, the noise was overwhelming. i then closed it and decided i was the happiest person to clean up. in fact i danced and sang while i did it. checking up on the deck every so often to make sure Walter wasn't watching the crazy ooze out of my ears. cause it was singing and dancing with me. happy to be out of the house of children and the horror oh the horror. (sorry for the misspells and whatnot, i wrote this at 1:30 AM see i had a little crazy left)
PS for christmas you can get me a bunch of breakable whatnots and make me happy!

No comments:

wishing on the moon