Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One week

One week of spring break, followed by a week of California. My kids are in heaven. Tessa keeps talking about who rides with who on each ride (yes, the four year old knows them all). They live a lovely life really. I played an April fools joke on Kylee and Brenton. I told them that Disneyland was going to be shut down the week we were there...Kylee took it like a pro and Brenton was the strong silent stoic type until I yelled "APRIL FOOLS". Ky started laughing and B broke down in tears. He is such a tender soul. Anywhoo, I will be popping up here and there for the next two weeks. Ky turns 9 on Friday and she gets to pick all of her birthday stuff at Disneyland along with B (he didn't get a party last year). It's our way of being lazy and letting me go nuts (for a reason) with the shopping in the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! Loves.

1 comment:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Hey! i would love to get all of your Disneyland info from you, since you're the pro :)

We're thinking of going this year....

So email me all of your tips, tricks, where you stay, what to splurge on, how to save...stuff like that :)

aubreyrosser@yahoo.com

wishing on the moon