Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Well happy independence day to everyone out there who enjoys wearing their stars and stripes!!We had a very enjoyable day at my parents house with our own little fireworks show. Here are some pictures of what happened.

It was too early to light any fireworks so we watched a bunch of snakes growing until dark


Here is Molly and my dad and Tessa watching the fireworks in the front yard.



Brenton and Kylee enjoying fire, fire, fire, and smoke.


And this is the year that Brenton has officially turned into a pyro and had to light EVERYTHING!
with supervision of course.

Brenton is so proud of himself for being taught how to light stuff.


Here is a picture of my cute kids in their 4th of july outfits.



Cheer up Kyle it is all done and over with. Just Kidding he actually was really cute with the kids and i think enjoyed himself quite a bit too. I hope all of you had a great time being with family and friends, Love to all those proud to be an americans, marci

2 comments:

nicole said...

So cute! Makes me sad I missed it, but I will be their next year.

KYLe said...

Nicole... It's "THERE" not "THEIR".

wishing on the moon