Friday, July 18, 2008

Anger Mismanagement

okay so i have a confession to make and i am just curious as to how many other people are willing to admit that they feel this way too. when i get really angry inside i feel like i want to break something and it has to be loud. like i want to take my glass dishes outside and smash them on the cement. it kind of consumes me. i have been told to punch a pillow (that does nothing for me!). so now i have taken to throwing things when the crap hits the fan. i have broken two remotes and the picture below shows that our phone now has to be held together by a rubber band, but it still works just fine. one of the remotes was broken beyond repair but it was a really really old remote and i think the plastic was very brittle (yes i am justifying it a little). i have decided that i want my husband to take me to shoot some guns(i have never been and am curious to try it) and this may cure me of my high anxiety anger want to break something with a bang issue. we are not anti weapon in this house, you should see my sons weaponry of toys. it really doesn't worry me or bother me. thanks for reading my rant, marci


2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

I liked your rant. I'm usually just a door slammer and the day I break a door put me away;)

Ross and Aubrey said...

I threw my phone once when I was mad, but it was against the couch!! Does that count?!

wishing on the moon