Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tessa Pesta

It is official, Tessa is now the big Pesta. Now that she is able to get to where ever she wants to go and is also able to pull herself up anywhere, i have lost control of my 8 month old. Here are a few pictures of some of her pestiest moments.

She can now get into the recycling bin and pull out cans that have been thrown in there.


The minute i try to start doing a step exercise video i also have a pesta that has to be right under my feet.


And here is her favorite place to be, she loves to knock stuff into the tub, and if the toilet seat isn't down, her hands make it into the toilet water. Yes, very yucky!!!! Love to all those cute pesty babies out there, marci

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVER HER, YES I LOVER HER!!!

-MO

Ross and Aubrey said...

I think I can wait for Brenna to become pesty!!

nicole said...

Ohh my gosh I want to squeeze and kiss her. I love her. I am kind of happy that I have not had to deal with that yet.

wishing on the moon