Friday, September 17, 2010

state fair THE ART OF A LOSER

my cookies are the ones with the pink ribbon. also known as fourth place. my friends and i all used the exact same recipe but, did different things with the chocolate (wink, wink). i stuck one choc chip in each cookie. one. and i got fourth place? i named them "little nips". hey, at least it made my sister-in-law crack up with laughter.
my friend linzi got first (blue), my sis-in-law got second (red), and my sister nicole got third (white). same basic recipe, just slightly different versions. WE THINK WE ARE HILARIOUS. my husband thinks we are serious dorks.

the bread, that i actually did put work into, got a BIG FAT NUTHIN! but it wouldn't be the fair if i wasn't a LOSER in some way or another.
SOY UN PERDEDOR

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

You forgot to mention that my cookies in the back got nothing! I am the biggest LOSER!

Chism said...

Yip Yip for Little Nips!

I love that you guys dominated the competition!

wishing on the moon