Monday, February 28, 2011

I am amazing

Truly I am. I amaze myself. I am a true Oscar genius. You may all bow at my feet. I rule all.

Ok, so I am sure by now you have gathered that I won the annual metcalf and friends Oscar party...AGAIN! I got to flip everyone off and then Lisa said that "you can't win two years in a row!" to which my brother replied, "but I did." thanks for having my back bro. In all honesty though, I didn't care this year around. I was rooting for linzi to win. Then these two problems occured.

1. She didn't vote for toy story three to win

2. " I didn't see christian bale on the list?" when referring to the supporting actor category

Thanks for the entertainment family and friends...but mostly baby cate...she was the coolest sweetheart there.

And i totally flipped everyone off...huzzah!

2 comments:

LP said...

dude it was a joke!

Chism said...

Congrats again on the win!

Hilarious review of the party! "Chariots of Fire!"

wishing on the moon