Monday, February 21, 2011

LDS hospital-3:00 AM

so on Wednesday night around 9ish, after Nicole had been told she was only dilated to a 1 and they WERE NOT going to induce her on Sunday, HER WATER BROKE. i think that was Cate giving the DR the FINGER.
part of the delivery team, Molly and I, got to roam the halls of the hospital at ghostly hours. did you think about that Molly? we were roaming those empty halls of a building that has seen alot of death. neenooneenoo. i know...you HATE ME FOR PUTTING UP THIS PICTURE (honestly, i think you look way better than me).
Scott snoozing away on the couchbed.
the Grandma trying to figure out how to work scrabble on my ipad. she and Molly worked together and beat the computer. they were very proud of themselves.
oh and i don't like staying up all night. it makes me sick now.

2 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

I hate ghosts!!! NEINONEINO.

Simonsen Family said...

This is molly...I must be signed in as the Simonsen Family...hmmmm. You should have seen how I looked when I finished work that day. Bahahah. Now that would have been a great picture!

wishing on the moon