Friday, February 4, 2011

a list

1. my lower back is jacked up. i think i slept funky and jacked it up. it is all jacked up. how many times can i say jacked up?

2. the administrative office of courts never returned my call. thank you for living up to my expectations of what your standards are.

3. i like being my "sarcastic" self around my family but, don't dare to do it around anyone else. i tend to offend. we are having a party with walt's friends tonight and he says to be myself. who will i end up offending?

4. the only way to see a scary movie is to see it with molly. at one point i scared her by leaning over to take a drink of my coke! total entertainment package...never leave without her!

5. still working on kylee letting me show the video. one day i will break her down.

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

Hahahaha. Boo. And when that guy walked back into the theater...

wishing on the moon