Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dobby died

Well folks, we have another "issue" to add to Brenton's List. DEATH. for some reason, dobby's death brought it out of him. They watched the scene tonight and Brenton lost it. DEATH. PEOPLE DYING. I MIGHT DIE. ALL OF IT. I honestly didn't think we were going to have to deal with this until an actual person close to him died. Alas...it was Dobby. This got me thinking, why didn't he become torn apart by Sirius dying? How could that scene have not sent him running out of the theater to the bathroom stall to let out a good cry? Wait. That was me.

For those of you who have no idea who or what I am talking about, what rock do you live under?

2 comments:

A said...

This got to me too Marci. When I read the books, I cried and sobbed. I think it is because Dobby is so childlike and sweet and completely giving of himself, like a child. Pure love. That is why it was so sad to me.... :( Dobby reminded me of Isaac, so I got really sad. Tell Brenton, it is okay if he dies, he gets to go live with Heavenly Father. It's all part of why we are here right? But, still a lot to take in for a youngster...

LP said...

who's dobby and sirius?/ HA HA..thats so sad that he took it so hard..such a sweet sensitive kid..

wishing on the moon