Monday, November 28, 2011

post thanksgiving


also, i went (for my first time EVER) to BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING. except i would call it thanksgiving night insanity. my brother and sisters (and Brett) met up at Walmart first. this is where i started sweating and having mini panic attacks. then, when everyone started going crazy, i just started laughing. cause i didn't know how else to react. my sister Molly got shoved. Nicole didn't get what she needed. Kyle got yelled at "are you talkin shit about me?!". Molly got shoved again, this time by a cart, when we were unable to move. after this, we went to Supertarget (Nicole pooped out on us), the line was outside and the store didn't open until midnight. luckily, kyle had blankets and i had my ipad. we sat in line watching I AM NUMBER FOUR, with subtitles, cause i don't have mega speakers. i just have to say that shopping at target from 12-2 AM was so much nicer than the 30 minutes we were in Walmart. no shoving. no cursing at us. no people being mean. room to walk. two totally different experiences. but. I GOTS MY STUFF!

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

I gots my stuff that I didn't know I was going to get...oh molly...

wishing on the moon