Friday, February 17, 2012

almost time for my pixie haircut again


i gotta kick out of this guy!
also, i have been doing lotso therapy and new meds soooo...
i am kinda lazy blogging at the moment.
i truly have some good stuff up there in my head to talk about. it's just finding the time to sit down and pound it out. listen to me, i actually think i am good at this stuff.
also, it is my niece Cate's birthday, and she is a big walking cutie pie who is now one year old. should that be year or years? i just took one of my new nightie night meds so i should get off the computer now. good day!

1 comment:

Simonsen Family said...

Kristy is wrtting. Now lets do a Kloe K. on Molly. I know we could. She has the lips the eyes, but we'd need contac lenses, the hair perfect, just a touckh of curl and big black lashes with black kohl eye shawdow and pink cheeks plus glossy bright lipstick. Let's do it! Don't tell her though.

wishing on the moon