Monday, August 18, 2008

Shopping FINALLY

I finally got to go shopping and i really really loved it. Yes, i enjoy spending money on cute clothes for my kids. I am not ashamed to say that i love doing this, you may call me shallow, I don't care. I have been called many things and i just let it roll off my back or i answer back saying, " yes, i am and i don't feel bad about it". My mom gave me a bunch of stuff that she had ordered from gap online and just never bothered to take it back and it had been sitting there forever. So she told me if i took it back i could have the money for the kids to get new school clothes. This is the sweetest deal i have ever heard of so i jumped on it. Guess what it came to? $300, woo hoo!!!!! So today i took the kids to gateway and let them run in the fountains for awhile and then we went school shopping and here is what we came away with. THANK YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS!!!!



here is brentons stuff that he picked out, but i don't think he really cared that much

Here is kylee's stuff that she also picked out all on her own, and she is very picky!!! And here is baby girls stuff for the winter

So the only one i am sending love to today is my mom because she let me do this. Love To Mom and Grandma Kristy Metcalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes kylee did end up with more than anyone else. I honestly don't know how that happened???

1 comment:

Ross and Aubrey said...

YaY for shopping!! Seriously, shopping does wonders for my bad days :)
Cute clothes.

wishing on the moon