Monday, August 11, 2008

SoYou Think You Can Dance, Life Stinks

And another week has gone by with absolutely nothing happening. It is really hard to make stuff happen when you have no money, and i really mean no money. I can't go anywhere because we can't afford the gas and if i could go anywhere i have no money to pay for anything. So i am stuck in my house slowly losing my mind, the shining anyone? Summer will be over soon and i am already depressed. All i can think is that school is starting in 2 weeks which means that the cold weather is coming and that makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and start crying and screaming. This is why i need to move to California where the weather doesn't change as drastically.

So You think you can dance finale was last week and i am disgusted with the people of america. they do not know how to vote or somebodyelse would have won. i am so angry that i want to say i refuse to watch the show ever again but i know that i can't do that so i won't say that. Here is my two cents on what should have went down....



Mark i will forever have a crush on you and your dancing, i think you should have gone farther than you did.
Twitch, between you and joshua i wanted you to win sooooooo bad, you were awesome.
Will i believe that you should have won the competition hands down. you were the very best dancer out there, no one could say anything bad about you. Love your dancing!!!!!!!!

Kylee actually started doing the robot and some hip hop moves to the hymn music in church on sunday. That girl can find any reason to rock out and i love her for that. I didn't see anyone else trying to groove to the music except my baby girl who believes that one day she will be on that show. Love to all the dancers, shakers, and movers out there, Marci

1 comment:

Ross and Aubrey said...

I LOVE SYTYCD!! I thought they were all good, but I kindof wanted Katie to win :)

I hate having no money! Story of my life :)
Remember you can always play in the Wentworth's backyard for free.

wishing on the moon