Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical Mania


So i took Brenton and Ky to see HSM 3 on Friday afternoon and it ended up being my favorite one yet. Kylee was so excited, she had on her HSM shirt and shoes. Brenton said that he was mad that he forgot to wear his HSM sweatshirt and said that he would wear it to the next one. Kylee prepped for this movie by listening to the soundtrack all morning on mom's ipod and watching HSM 2 before school. My fav part was when the boys were dancing in the junk yard. The dancing was so much better in this movie and you could tell that the quality of it was higher also. It was funny to hear all the young girls start screaming when zac efron would come on and take off his shirt. Can't really say that i blame them, he is really cute!! Right now i am freaking out about tessa's BDay party on thurs night, it is going to be a costume/halloween party for a ton of people. Pray for me to keep my sanity and be nice to my kids this week. My next blog will be about our big one year old. Til then love to all those who think that zac efron is cute and secretly sing along to all the HSM songs!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

Let me know if you need any help for the big b/day. I could come over early if you want:) I know how big birthday bashes can be muy stressful:)

wishing on the moon