Friday, May 7, 2010

the best and the worst

kylee: mom what is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
me: moving to California.
kylee: moooommm, we haven't done that yet!
me: but one day we will and that will be the best day ever!
kylee: mooommm, can't you be serious...what is your best thing ever?
me: hmmm, my family is the best thing ever.
kylee: hehehe, yep we are
me: cause now i have built in servants to serve me.
kylee: so mom, what is your worst thing ever?
me: oh i shouldn't tell you, i don't think you want to know.
kylee: it was school wasn't it!?
me: no
kylee: it is having tessa, right? she is such a pest.
me: weeellll, it is along those lines.
kylee: so what is is?
me: it's being pregnant ok! i really really don't like it....at all.
kylee: why?
me: because you are tired and sick all the time and i don't like that. AT ALL!
kylee: yeah, but not sick SICK, right?
me: no, you get sick SICK too.
kylee: for how long?
me: for me, it was THE WHOLE NINE MONTHS.
(overheard after i stated this) brenton: I AM SO THANKFUL I AM NOT A GIRL
me(thinking):BIG SHOCKER THERE BUDDY BOY
as a side note per my little giveaway: i am going to have my tessa draw a name and mom says that she should win it because she noticed it first on tv. she was watching it live and made nicole come in and started yelling, look it's sark on vampire diaries. so according to my moms logic she should win. since no one else entered it will be between MY MOM, NICOLE, AND MOLLY. all you other fools out there, you should have entered! buh-bye

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

You are lame. I won fair and square.

Lisa P. said...

um I didnt enter because I already saw the right answer. I didnt want to look like a fool entering my name and saying pick me;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon