Tuesday, May 4, 2010

vampires shmampires

first off, let me say that when i go on vacation, my TV watching gets all wonky. my tivo is completely backed up. so, starting with that, i am just now catching up on my Vampire Diaries...and boy oh boy did i have a surprise waiting for me!
i just have to say that DAMON is my most favoritist character on that show. the Bad Boys always get the BEST LINES! and they aren't to shabby to look at either.

so when i started watching a three week old show someone showed up that knocked me off my bed. "Uncle John"! i have REALLY missed that face and smirk!
so, i haven't had a contest for awhile and here is what i am gonna do. if you can tell me what TV show he was on and the character he played that i LOVED, I AM GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHING! hint: bad boys, bad boys

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Alias...Julian (I think) SARK!!

nicole said...

Duh!! I knew it, but because Molly wakes up and checks the computer before me she wins...Blah...
Mom came running into my room when he came on and showed me...It was funny.
Love Love Love Damon.

wishing on the moon