Monday, May 31, 2010

i am jack's burnt up ashes

if you watch Fight Club you will understand the joke of my title for this blog. i was going to name it MEMORIALIZE ME but, since i was watching Fight Club i went with JACK. and can i just say that, that movie is my one of my favorite BRAD PITT BODY movies!

back to MEMORIALIZE ME...i am constantly asking Walter what he is SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY BODY WHEN I DIE. i worry about this alot, not because i am scared of death, but because i am scared of what is going to be done with me after i die. so here i am making it as official as i can right now. THIS IS WHAT I WANT DONE WITH MY BODY AFTER I DIE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.

A. i understand that everyone needs to go through their sorrow stage i just don't want it done at a funeral. do it in your house and then be done with it. i am not sad that i am dead, so get happy.

B. i DO NOT want a funeral or a viewing. both of these things creep me out and I DO NOT LIKE THEM.

C. i then want whatever parts of my body that can be used for WHATEVER REASON (SCIENCE OR TO HELP OTHERS) to get used

D. then send me to the incinerator and gather my ashes

E. take these ashes to California (sneak it if you have to BREAK THE STUPID LAW)

F. take a little baggie of ME to Disneyland and scatter it somewhere within the park then, take the rest of me and throw it into the ocean

H. whenever you feel like visiting me...TAKE A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND AND THE OCEAN!

No comments:

wishing on the moon