Tuesday, August 10, 2010

censored

quick story: first off, i should say that i like to curse. i know, it is evil, and foul, and how low can you sink in your language. well, let me tell you, i can sink low and sometimes i kinda like it down here. so, being given this weak characteristic, my kids have gotten used to some of the words that can sometimes come flying out of mommy's mouth (but never the really really bad ones, those ones i save for when i stub my toe and yell at the kids to get out of the room...then i let it rip). so there you have it, marci curses. this is not news to my family and this is why i am so open about it to the internet (and i have also let go of the guilt, i am living guilt-free right now). oh, who am i kidding, the guilt is still there, i am just letting myself be more prone to ignore it.

here's the real story: so on saturday night my sister drops off her two kids for a date night with her husband (and in return they will be watching our kids, it is a GREAT DEAL). already my sister is thinking, "crap what word did my kids pick up from marci?". ok, i am outside with saylee, who is three and lucky for me, still working on her speech. i then walk into the garage to find that she has fed the cement in our garage Roxy's dog food. to which i respond (to myself, and i honestly said it softly too) DAMN IT. i then flipped around and said, "oh crap, you didn't hear me say that did you saylee?!". to which she replies,..."CUCK". and i then said, "yes saylee, you can have all of aunt marci's coke if this stays between you and me." and then she points to her throat and says, "CUCK". and i said, "RIGHT ON, WE HAVE A PERFECT UNDERSTANDING."

side note: i am reading EAT PRAY LOVE. i am at the part where she is in Italy, learning the Italian curse words. now put two and two together.

3 comments:

nicole said...

What is up with how you spell "Saley" You don't know how to spell your nieces name???? Hahaha....that is the only thing I want you to explain to me.....

metcalfruf said...

holy crap!, i don't know why i did that. i wrote this late at night. i am fixing it right now. i knew something looked off...

lookbothways said...

My comment is WHO THE HELL IS YOUR MOTHER? And Cuck is a good word around here. And so is shut up .

wishing on the moon