Friday, August 20, 2010

crossing the line

so, i have wanted to talk alot about certain things that may be considered "crossing the line" or "TMI". i just really really have a need to scream it from the top of a mountain, "I HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND IT REALLY IRRITATES ME! does anyone out there hear me?" it has mostly to do with "body stuff". so please, my dearest internet readers, is talking about some of my body issues (not weight, something else), considered "CROSSING THE STUPID IMAGINARY LINE"? or in other words...if you are sensitive do NOT read on...can i talk about how much i hate my boobs? will you let me do that? seriously, if you don't want to hear about it, i won't. just please let me know where to draw the line. because, ME?, I DON'T BELIEVE IN LINES!
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL!
p.s. i have a girl date tonight...woot woot!
it's with my sister...SHEESH.

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

cross the line...cross the line...hehe...ah jealous i want a girl date again soon! are you going to see the switch? if so I am jealous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon