Thursday, March 17, 2011

Queries

Does megamind get mega headaches?
I am having my pms headaches.
Does polygamy freak you out as much as it does me?
This is the subject of my nightmares. When I don't have a mega headache I will type them up.
How many of you out there love Matt Santos as much as me?
Come on! Molly? Anybody?
Do headaches make you feel like throwing up?
I know, the thought of polygamy does it to me too.
Did you remember to wear green?
I wish I could go to a pub and listen to some Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, and The Pogues.
Who's with me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! Have you listened to his album? And plus Lupe?? Yes please. PS Flogging Molly one of the best concerts I have ever attended.

save me now said...

Oh my gosh, I just wrote the longest answer and it threw it out, or probably I threw it out. I was saying how on that day it would be real fun to go to an old fashioned, established irish bar. We would listen to the music and Molly would tell us when to dance. Then we kiss the boys. I wonder if there would be any boys my age, probably more my age than yours. Fun times in my mind.

wishing on the moon