Tuesday, March 15, 2011

yeah, sooo

i had another nightmare. same subject, different story line. i woke up anxiety ridden and extremely angry at my husband. for what he did. in my dream. MY DREAM. don't you hate those dreams? those dreams that you could swear were so real, they were LIKE REAL! anyways, i am not going to tell you about it yet because i am going to see if i dream about it again tonight. then i am officially calling a therapist (NOT LIKE I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS ALREADY). anybody know of a good one?

side note: i am not driving out west anymore. already had a therapist out west. want one closer to home aka east side.
and for a good laugh read this, unless you are offended by swearing...then just DON'T.

1 comment:

save me now said...

you never have needed a reason to get made at Walter before. It could be anything. A dream is just another thing. But then I have had those dreams too. Where I wake up really mad at Brent because of the dream. Any you can't stop it.

wishing on the moon