Tuesday, August 18, 2009

too angry

today i am too angry to do much with this blog.

tessa got into my diaper bag.

unzipped my money bag.

took out all my money and cards and whateverelse was in there.

dismissed my clear lip gloss, my neutral lipstick, and opened my MAC RED LIPSTICK.

she then put it all over HERSELF, HER CLOTHES, HER WIPES, AND THE CARPET.

when i took a shower she then got to my pin cushion that i have hidden in my sewing basket (that is sitting on the kitchen table with all the chairs tucked in so she cannot climb up there) and took out all my sewing pins and put them all over the floor.

HOW SHE DOES THIS, I DO NOT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AM TOO ANGRY TO DO ANYTHING TODAY!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Too mad to take a picture? So Sorry Marci.

wishing on the moon