Friday, August 28, 2009

wedding week day 5 recovering!!

first and foremost i must announce that TODAY WAS KYLEE'S FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF SCHOOL!!
she was soooo excited...and my kids were only a little late to school (really, by like a few minutes!). bonus, she got to wear her hairpiece from the wedding!!
now speaking of the wedding i have a ton, ton, ton of pics to share but i figure i will spread them out during the week, next week. but, i do want to share this little gem that i filmed last night. let me preface this with saying it was the very end of the night and in the middle of the reception kylee said she wanted to go home and go to bed...check the girl out!! my mom makes a special appearance too!



ps I HAVE A BIG FAT BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY SOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Who is that hot mama with those sharp dancing moves? She really amazed me!

wishing on the moon