Monday, August 17, 2009

my alien addiction

first off, it is monday...boo. secondly, i cannot get my camera to download any of my photos...booboo. thirdly, i am pmsing like no other...boobooboo. fourth, i am just having a really bad day.
i had meant to talk about the movie the traveler's wife, which i saw with my girlies for a bachelorette party. but, i want to be able to put up some of the pictures that i took to tie in with my funny stories...oh was that a night for the books!! i have been banned from putting up a picture of me doing something that Lisa said "DO NOT PUT THAT ON YOUR BLOG". so i am sorry blogworld, you will not see my funny bachelorette photo. not that i can get any of the pictures onto my computer anyways!!!
so back to what i will discuss, my husband and i decided to see district 9 on saturday night. we had been told that people had walked out and thought it was an awful show. i guess my only question for them is...did you know it was rated r because beyond that i didn't see anything wrong with it.

maybe i was expecting alot worse and so it didn't seem as bad as my own thoughts were coming up with. the violence wasn't as bad as the war movies SAVING PRIVATE RYAN or BLACK HAWK DOWN (in fact, i thought those were worse).and i thought the cgi was awesome...doesn't that alien look real? although i must say aliens are supposed to look like that picture from the book communion (oh i was obbsessed with looking at that picture! my mom had the book) and getting to my point, I AM ADDICTED TO ANYTHING ALIEN RELATED!! wanna know why??? BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL!! i truly believe this. can someone get me the x-file poster that david duchovny had up in his office "I WANT TO BELIEVE"? thanks. that belongs in my bedroom or by my computer.

but as i say "i never recommend movies to anyone". everyone has their own opinions and is given the right love or hate whatever they want. and i have no idea what offends/delights/enjoys/hates other people in the movies. all i know is what i like, and i am NOT recommending it to anyone!!!

No comments:

wishing on the moon