Monday, September 21, 2009

did you know i wanted to name one of my children EMMY

my husband is out of town from saturday to tuesday

awesome!!

i love taking care of kids, that he cocreated, ALL BY MYSELF

so yesterday we invaded MY mom's house

the simonsens (my sisters fam) took brenton with them for brady's entertainment

my mom, tessa (who kept going into saylee's room and putting on her shoes), kylee, and i watched the Emmy's

my favorite part occured after i had left the house. after all i am a good mother and had to get those kids to bed for school the next morning! so, i am going to share my favorite part with you (i have watched it 3...ok more like 6 or 10 times already). Jimmy Fallon is cute...


4 comments:

Chism said...

I missed the Emmys but that was hilarious! I can't stop watching it!

Kristine said...

oooh my gosh. that is hilarious!!

obsessed. jimmy fallon is the Best.

my favorite part is watching steve carell Crack Up!! haha. love that geniune laugh.

lpettey said...

I watched it last night about that many times to. I love jimmy Fallon.

Lisa P. said...

the emmys were great this year. still thought we shoulda had a partay!

wishing on the moon