Tuesday, September 15, 2009

we a goin to the fair (part 1)

and now a LITTLE LIGHT HEARTED FAIR FUN!!
THE
CRAZY
FUN
HOUSE
THATMY
KIDS
LOVE
RIDING THE SPINNING RIDE
TESSA AND SAYLEE TRYING TO BE PATIENT
now a little metcalfruf fun. go back through the photos. this is kinda like a find waldo contest. there are three people hidden in the pictures in a sneaky way. if you can tell me who they are and where they are you win...something or another. if you are in the picture it doesn't count (sorry). good luck... this might be really hard but come on...GO FOR IT AND GIVE IT A GUESS!!

5 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Walter and Tessa in the merry go round picture...and Brady behind Kylee?

That's all I got.

nicole said...

I know, but apparently I can't guess. That is not fair (no pun intended ha ha ha).

MollyEmma said...

well..I can see you, Nic, and mom in the mirror in two of the pictures...do I win anything for guessing? Like some french fries?

Lisa P. said...

You guys are too fast. I saw the same thing as mo

Lisa P. said...

You guys are too fast. I saw the same thing as mo

wishing on the moon