Friday, September 18, 2009

i'm how old??

i realize that august 30th came and went without me so much as mentioning it. some of you may be saying "marci what do we care about august 30th?" well let me tell ya why. it was my 35th birthday, that's why. ok, i know, i am not 35 but honestly it is easier to remember than...how old am i again walter?? oh, yes 32...35, 32, what's the diff? anyways my birthday fell on a sunday and i was sick sick sicky in bed!! but, i did recieve these following things...

the card on the left is from Brenton, the one on the right is from Kylee

aren't they sweet??

and speaking of sweet my hubby made me a dark chocolate birthday cake. molly then came over and exchanged a brownie for a huge chunk of the cake to take home to my fam!! happy birthday to me!!

and i am also getting a new tv for my bedroom...the one i have now is currently being operated by the ghost that lives in my bedroom and he/she likes to turn it on or off all on its own ALL THE TIME!!

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

that cake was good.

Lisa P. said...

that cake looks delish. that sounds a lot like my big 30 b/day. i got like 2 phone calls and it was a sunday. b/days arent what they used to be. we should do a belated celebration:)

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Happy Birthday! Are you sure the TV ghost is not faulty wiring somewhere else? We had a lamp that everytime we walked down the hall it would trun off or vice versa. Just a thought :)

wishing on the moon