Thursday, September 10, 2009

a reception in 2 parts

PART 1

the flower girl dresses (i found them at a boutique that is now closed)
playing around in the courtyard (brady and brenton in their matching shirts and ties)
more courtyard frolic (for some reason i love this shot of tessa...)
my lovely wedding prepared children
i was sooooo excited to have my hair done and i thought it turned out gorgeous
a cake only my brother could imagine...DOUGHNUTS
miss molly's hair...which she did ALL HERSELF!!

2 comments:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

So I should've called you today but most of the day was spent trying to get Holden to nap (we are recovering from travels -- and stand-by airline employee travels at that.)

Your hair looks amazing by the way! And Danny pointed out to me that your sister in law is/was in our ward (at least her parents).

Small world.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Almost forgot - yes! The hair looks stunning. I think once mine gets a little longer I'll have to try it out.

wishing on the moon