Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 years

i now have a child who is in the double digits. Brenton is 10 today. i present you with a list of 10 things i love about him.

1. he looks like my father

2. he truly believes he can become a superhero

3. he is the OLDEST CHILD, just like me. i know what that can be like.

4. he talks REALLY REALLY fast. and even faster when he is anxious.

5. he is so good at taking care of his 3 year old sister. he lets her play with him and his friends outside.

6. he uses the word COMFTY

7. he is awesome at being best friends with his younger cousin Brady.

8. he still lets me hug him and kiss him

9. he has anxiety issues...JUST LIKE ME! i know exactly how he feels and am able to help him.

10. he is my ONLY boy, and i wouldn't change a thing about him.

1 comment:

nicole said...

Ditto...Love him like he is my own...Brady is so excited he chose to spend his birthday with him. Happy Birthday Brenton. I have to add, He is nice to everyone, and includes everyone.

wishing on the moon