Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the only problem is

i REALLY REALLY don't like people. especially if they are in my no fly zone. my no fly zone is a circle i can draw with my arms. if i don't know you and you come into this zone, i go into a trance where red lasers start shooting through my eyes.

waiting for the fireworks show, people started piling on top of us.
really, these people have no sense of what PERSONAL SPACE MEANS.
luckily i bought them edible sugar to make the invasion of PERSONAL SPACE a little easier to deal with.as for me...THE LASERS WERE STARTING TO FORM!

leave me a comment as to what you think is going through my mind at this moment

4 comments:

LP said...

thats my problem..i got nothing entertaining to say:(

nicole said...

Brady says your thinking about him. I am going to say you are thinking, "Where's my Disneyland Coke."

Chism said...

Fireworks at the Disney Temple can bring out the worst in people. IE 18 hours of running around the park causes the smell of your neighbor's severe sweat to corrode your nose. Thus you must be thinking to Febreeze the crowd behind you.

(Yes it's the Disney Temple. It requires a pilgrimmage and there's even a baptism font for the dead aka Splash Mountain.)

LP said...

you are thinking:

i've got cramps! "back off people or all i'll go sean young on your a$$"

"I think she means Sean Penn."

"Oh good cuz' Sean Young scares me."

HOWS that? PLUS a movie quote. i would like chocolate cupcakes thanks;) lol

wishing on the moon