Monday, June 20, 2011

did she just sing that?



this is why i keep coming back. for these comedic moments right here. the ones that aren't meant to be funny but, sweet mother of love, that is some funny junk. REALLY?! did she just say WENCH? as in a barmaid. IT IS WRETCH YOU RETARD. no offense to those who are truly mentally handicapped. this woman has no excuse. NADA.

also, we had a marvelous time in St. George. as soon as my husband sends me the pictures he took on his phone (cause i was so on top of it with remembering the camera and all) i will post them. in the meantime i am sitting my son down to watch 127 hours. i will tell you why when i get the photos.

1 comment:

Chism said...

Thank you for posting this clip!

I can't stand this show because it's a little more scripted than I like. But this was a fine reality moment.

Now I must look for those lyrics so I can sing it in church next week. So inspiring, bar-maid and all.

wishing on the moon