Friday, June 3, 2011

baseball season

my family and i have discovered the JOY of NETFLIX. netflix on the wii. netflix on the ipad. netflix on the wii with our big sorta brand new TV (our neighbor didn't want to move it so she gave it to us). screw blockbuster, this is soooo much easier. loving it.

brenton's baseball season has officially ended and i took pictures of his last game. i have to say that this has been the MOST MISERABLE SEASON for baseball. too much snow, too much rain, too much bitter cold wind. i could go on and on about how much i hate it here but, you guys have already heard it. remember...I HATE IT HERE IN UTAH! the ONLY saving grace it has is the fact that i have family here and my kids are super close to their cousins. that is truly the only thing that worries me WHEN i leave. the separation of my kids with nicole's kids. they are so tight you would think they were brothers and sisters. love them.

No comments:

wishing on the moon