Thursday, November 20, 2008

still my numba one stunna

Dearest Husband,
Do you realize or remember that it is our 9 YEAR FIRST DATE ANNIVERSARY. Yes, it is true you took me out on our first date 9 years ago today. Do you remember what we did? I DO. You took me to dinner at an italian restauraunt and then we went and saw my BROTHER perform in GREASE. i remember going to the bathroom with my mom at intermission and gushing to her about how cute i thought you were...i loved your dark hair and the goatee that you had and the way your eyes crinkle when you smiled. i loved it, i loved it, i loved it. next, you took me to see the new JAMES BOND FLICK(9 years ago of course). then you dropped me off at my doorstep and i giggled and wasn't sure how to act because i liked you soooo much. thank you for asking me out again!!





Here we are in San Diego watching your team, the Braves play the Padres. Remember we left with a Padres blanket, but i wore a BRAVES shirt just for you.
This is the only shot i could find of us KISSING on my surprise 30th birthday party that you planned for me. Thank You (yes i was supa dupa prego in that picture)


and here is how far we have come. Thank You for always taking me to cali. Your children and i Love IT. Love always, B

3 comments:

nicole said...

Ahh that was sweet. You really do love your husband. Good job "B"

Lisa P. said...

Ah so cute! I was on your first date with you guys;) well not really, I was at Grease at the same time. But I remember checking out that weird boy you were with, I remember thinking, is his name Warren???;) Love you guys more than my luggage.

KYLe said...

Fun, it was because of me you had something to do on your first date. You're welcome.

wishing on the moon