Wednesday, November 12, 2008

where oh where has my little tess gone?

Where oh where can she be? I know lets play a game called follow the boo boo. Before we start i must explain what a "boo boo" is... A boo boo is the most loved possession of a baby/toddler/7 year old. My oldset son Brenton was the one to term his beloved blanket a boo boo. Where he came up with this term of endearment we will never know, but he named it and now all of my children and my sister Nicole's children and my soon to come neices and nephews will likely call it that too. A boo boo is also the silky g's us mormon mommies wear all the time so it can never be lost, mommy always has one on. And now i will take you on a journey of follow the boo boo's find the tessa...

in mommies shower?...
in the computer room, where mommy sits?...



in the bathroom where i love to pull toilet paper out?...
on the couch where i love to nap?...




Here i am right behind you in your shadow the whole time!!!



2 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

That is so cute!!

Brenna doesn't have a boo boo yet, but if her dad has anything to say about it, she'll have rubbies!

nicole said...

Ohh my gosh! I love that child. Her face's crack me up. Yes, what would we do without the Boo Boo's.

wishing on the moon