Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What the Obama???

Well Tessa and i went and VOTED did you? I am disappointed in America for choosing Obama but what are ya gonna do? Granted I didn't vote for Obama or McCain. I seriously thought of writing in God (kenneth from 30 Rock) or Mickey Mouse (Kyle gave me that thought). Apparently at my kids school they did their own vote for president and here is how our convo went...
Me-Guess what mommy did today?
Kylee-you went and voted
Me-very good, i did go and vote
Brenton-we voted too, i voted for what does c-o-m spell
Me-come?
B-no thats not who i voted for
Me-was it between Obama and McCain
B-yes that's right i voted for McCain
Me-oh did dad tell you to do that
B-no i just think that McCain sounds more like a real name than Obama
Kylee-i voted for Obama, i love the way it sounds, (then she says it real slow again) obama.
There is some voting for you 7 and 5 year old style...

No comments:

wishing on the moon